Portions: 500 g
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 g soy sauce
- 130 g peanut butter
- 130 g of molasse
- 50 g rice vinegar
- 50 g of sesame oil
- 1 to 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. 5 Chinese spices
- Put peeled garlic cloves into mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3, then cook 7 min/speed 2 without a cup.
- Put in a jar and refrigerate.
- Keeps 2 months in the refrigerator.
- The texture of Hoisin sauce is thick, its color brown-red, and it can be considered as an Asian BBQ sauce. It can be used, for example, as a dip for dumplings, dumplings, but also as a marinade and seasoning, especially for meats.